Senior Frontend Developer
Are you a seasoned developer looking for the next step?
We are seeking a Senior Developer capable of working collaboratively with clients, understanding their technical needs, and leading the execution of projects. You will turn designs into unique interactive experiences for anything from SaaS platforms, games, campaigns and organizations. Working as a leader and being a part of the team, you’ll be responsible for combining new and existing technologies to solve problems.
About the gig
LH+P helps clients with digital solutions within UX. We deal with anything from SaaS Platforms, web services, games, campaigns as well as websites.
We are around fifteen people spread all over the country with colleagues in Uppsala, Stockholm and Gothenburg. We have offices, but no required office face time and we have assignments and projects, but no fixed work hours.
We believe in a new type of company that doesn’t just do good stuff, but is shaped more like an organism than an office. Everyone may work remote if and when they want. Focus is on two things. The people working for LH+P should feel good, and when they do, we do great things together. We know that the value we give our clients is what counts, not how and where we do it.
- Work with the other teams of LH+P to create services, applications and websites
- Scoping out projects, setting budget and development boundaries and having a client-facing role
- Lead, mentor and assist junior team members
- Writing awesome code
- For most projects you will be responsible for delivery on projects and tasks, within the budget
- Tight collaboration with UX Leads and Designers from an early stage, to help shape the end result
So what’s the wish list?
Skills & Requirements
- 4-5 years, or more, of proven experience
- Ability to guide creative from a technical viewpoint
- Strong personal organization skills and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of React, Vue, Angular or similar JS-Framework
- One or more backend stacks like Node, JAVA, .NET, PHP or other
- You use git and know what’s what
- Working experience with one or more Content Management Systems
- Experience working in teams and with an agile methodology
Bonus points if you tick some of these
- Experience developing large applications from scratch
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Classic Jamstack
- Knowledge and experience of WebGL/ThreeJS
- Experience with animation
- Headless CMS’s such as Contentful, strapi or similar
- Experience with Netlify, Heroku, Vercel or similar services
- Using cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- DevOps – As in knowing your way around the terminal, using SSH, setting things up remotely on servers and the like
what we offer
All the nice things
- 🎂 Birthdays off – feel free to stay home and play videogames on your birthday
- 🏠 Flexible Office/Remote – Only feel like working remotely? Not a problem.
- ⚽ Office drinks and FIFA – Feel like having a brewski and playing a 1on1? We got you.
- 🤹 Personal Development Fund – Have an online training or conference you really want to visit? Let’s set it up.
- 🖥️ State of the art equipment
- ⚖️ Good work-life balance – We try as hard as possible to avoid overtime and urge everyone to spend time with family
- 🍹 A Tiki Bar at one of the offices and all the coffee, soda, fruits, candy etc you need
- 🕓 No working hours, no dress code, no office where you’re required to be.
- 🛋️ Work from where it suits you when you’re as most productive. It’s not about hours, it’s about being an awesome colleague, the amazing quality of the deliveries, the met deadlines and the happy customers.